Although we all know that pets have an impact on our daily lives, there are a number things that only pet parents can truly understand. Some of those things are adorable and others are silly, but they all make their owners’ lives better and brighter. Here are 16 situations that only pet owners know and relate to. Scroll down to see!
We are sure that these pics will convince you to add a pet into your house. Owning a pet can be a wonderful experience, but it also comes with a huge responsibility. You have to make sure that you can take care of them because they too have their rights and should be treated like how we treat people.
1. “This is Franco. He stole my girlfriend’s heart, but I can’t really be mad at him.”
2. The first rule for any pet owner:
3. “My husband has been at home for a whole 3 days, and now, my dog acts like I don’t exist. What a traitor!”
4. “We have a difficult situation here. We found a stick on the street and refuse to go home without it.”
5. These questions are the perfect ground for a thesis:
6. The differences between cats and dogs, shown in a simple experiment:
7. “Can someone tell my dog that he’s not my boyfriend? Every time I get dressed and it’s time to leave, he tries to block the door like this:”
8. “I always close my bedroom door at night to keep my cat out of the room. Once, I didn’t notice that I didn’t close it completely. I woke up during the night because of some scary sounds, switched on my phone’s flashlight, and saw THIS:”
9. “Something is wrong with my bed.”
10. “I was going through old photos and found this gem.”
11. Animals have their own preferences:
12. “She panics when she can’t find her toy to give us as a present. Today, she found this. We aren’t even sure where it came from.”
13. “Did she just bring me a grape?”
14. “My husband bought our cat his own couch, and he just sits there and judges everyone now.”
15. “My husband sent me this, saying that our cat refuses to move, so his ear is now an ‘enter’ key.”
16. “Fact of the day: Cats are insanely clever and have truly unique camouflage skills.”
Do you have a four-legged family member? What crazy situations has your furry best friend gotten themselves into? Feel free to let us know your answers in the comments below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends!