Sleep is a fundamental part of life that helps us to recover from mental as well as physical exertion. Nobody can avoid exhaustion and animals are no exception. When animals get tired, a nap is unavoidable. However, unlike humans, animals don’t need comfortable and cozy beds. They can sleep anywhere, any place, and any time. They are so tired that they can’t keep their eyes open anymore, and they just want to “turn off” right where they are.
Paws Planet put together a list of animals that couldn’t stay awake for one more second because they were so tired. If you have trouble sleeping, these pics will put you in the mood for an afternoon nap. Scroll down to the end of the list and don’t forget to choose your favorite pics!
1. After a long afternoon of games, it’s time to rest.
2. “I can’t take it anymore. I’ll pretend to be dead for a minute.”
3. “Wake me up if you need help with the shopping.”
4. Believe it or not, it’s comfy.
5. “How comfortable is this pillow!”
6. “Let me rest for a while.”
7. Flights can be really exhausting for everyone.
8. “I’m just going to close my eyes for 2 minutes.”
9. Eating and playing too much is not a good combination.
10. He got stuck and fell asleep trying to get out.
11. The only thing you need to know is that it was very hot…
12. “Quack qua…”
13. He walked all day long.
14. “I’m comfier this way.”
15. “My cuddly toy and I are fine.”
16. Sleeping kitty.
17. Asset hound sleeping in flower pots.
18. Purrrfect place to sleep.
19. This is ender, my conure. He likes to sleep like this.
20. Just a cat nap.
21. Peaches sleeping on the door handle on our way home.
22. Perfect place to sleep.
23. My dog is sleeping.
24. This furry guy scurried up a pole and took a power nap at the top.
25. Cat sleeping in hangers.
26. If we fits, we sits.
27. Two kit fox pups rest at a construction site in nevada.
28. This is where he sleeps.
29. My girlfriends cat sleeping on the barbecue.
30. Lumen’s favourite sleeping position.
Do your pets fall asleep in an unusual place? Share their pics with us in the comments. If you like this post, share it with your friends.