Every cat owner knows that their feline friends are certainly kings of the household, and they revel in their power. When you first get a cat, you may have big dreams of teaching them all manner of amazing behaviors. But after that, you start to realize that your cat is also training you. It doesn’t take long for them to establish “meow” rules that you must follow. They even don’t be shy to let you know who actually sets the rules in your house.
But no matter how mischievous our furry friends are, we are sure that we all can forgive them for their mistakes, because their love is boundless. Scroll down to see 20 cats who set the house rules and make their owners must obey. How can you say no to such an adorable face, after all?
1. True support
2. “I got my head stuck in a trash can lid while trying to eat the plastic liner. Then I tried to escape through my cat door from embarrassment and I got stuck again.”
3. He tried to disguise himself.
4. “Sorry, I’ll take my share.”
5. “Don’t worry, it’s not hot, it just gets me all kinds of attention (which I promptly ignore and pretend to hate.)”
6. “Right when I needed to charge my phone urgently.”
7. “My cat hates cameras, so I hardly have any pictures with him. Last night we attempted. Can’t say he’ll be appearing in any cat food commercials anytime soon.”
8. “I just washed it…”
9. “This is Bubble. She wanted to let her human know Christmas is over and she’s sick of looking at decorations!”
10. “This is what happened to our Valentine’s Day flowers. Sorry, not sorry!”
11. The most beautiful flower
12. “Our cat was getting a little fat, so we got an automatic pet feeder to ration his food throughout the day.”
13. Security cameras can save you from the neighbors’ cats.
14. “Hi, I’m Maki. This is my bowl and I don’t know why my mom keeps putting fruit in it.”
15. “He’s so proud of himself!”
16. “There is no privacy in the life of a cat owner.”
17. “Caught these boys in the kitchen last night looking for a snack.”
18. “My sister’s cat ruined an iPad. Look at her face.”
19. “This is Tobiko. He likes to climb into trash bins and take naps.”
20. When you finally decide to work:
Are you a happy owner of a fluffy pet? Does your cat enforce any of the rules below? Please share with your family and friends, and let us know what rules your cats have set for your home!