As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic sweeps the world, many countries have closed schools and universities, and mass gatherings have been banned. Many companies all over the world are encouraging or mandating that their staff work from home until the spread of the virus can be contained.
There are indeed real benefits to working remotely, especially when the novel coronavirus outbreak continues to spread. However, for employees who own pets in their house, working from home can be a big challenge to overcome.
Thankfully, there are some pets who seem to understand the importance of working. For this reason, instead of bothering owners when they are working, these thoughtful pets decide to become new home coworkers and support their owners during the work time.
Cat and dog owners from across the globe have been sharing pics of their ‘new colleagues’ who are pretty psyched to have them working from home. Although these pets can take over the work space or demand cuddles and hugs all the time, it doesn’t matter because they simply can’t leave their beloved humans alone and it’s so adorable!
1. You’re getting a back rub and kisses you wouldn’t be getting at the office!!
2. Mr Belarus Reporting For Duty. Working From Home? We Got This!
3. I have a whole team with me
4. My Coworker At Home Isn’t Adhering To Social Distancing Techniques. Please Advise.
5. Now you don’t have to worry about them missing you!!!
7. She just wants a purple manicure!
8. Working from home with my trusty coworker Arizona
9. That’s one meeting I would Love to attend!!
10. She’s adorable. Throw that ball!!!
11. Not impressed, with you working all the time.
12. I thought you were trying to get my goat!
13. I told you if you don’t pay attention to me, I would just stay rights here
14. Everyday. Excuse my messy desk.
15. Trying? I think your cat is succeeding!