Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, many companies around the world have closed their doors and let their staffs work from home. This will protect everyone and help prevent further spread of the coronavirus and other infections. Besides, working from home will save on commuting costs as well as paring spending on office lunches.
However, staying at home for too long might make us feel dull and bored because we can’t meet and talk to our colleagues. Thankfully, we still have “new coworkers” who can help us work harder and do the job well. Although they sometimes bother us, they know how to make our days better and happier.
We know that you love to see pet photos, so we collected 16 of the best moments shared by remote workers who are trying to work from home with their pets. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. “My coworker is really weird and unproductive.”
2. “Had a heated exchange with my shift supervisor about breakfast at work and now he’s watching my every move.”
3. “I’m being guilt-tripped because I cannot play and need to work from home. This is high-level manipulation.”
4. When you always have a helping paw around:
5. “He didn’t believe me when I told him I’d be working from home for at least another month.”
6. When you’re trying to work from home with a pet who does not understand the concept:
7. “My new coworker is very demanding.”
8. This doesn’t look comfortable.
9. “My dog doesn’t seem happy that I’m at home all day long.”
10. “Their reaction when I broke the news that I started working from home and will officially be their stay-at-home cat mom”
11. “My cat works in IT support.”
12. “Our cat has become SUPER clingy now that we both work from home. We had to improvise.”
13. “My dog, Ghost is very suspicious of why I’m home on a workday.”
14. “Working from home…with a kitten!”
15. “My husband has been working from home for over a month but Marty still waits for him at the front door at 5 p.m. every day.”
16. “She is sick and tired of us working from home.”
Do you have “new coworkers” at home? Please share their pics with us in the comments below! If you love this post, feel free to share it with your friends and family!