As pets owners, it’s hard for us to imagine life without them. Pets bring so much joy into our life and make us happier person. With that type of cuddly support always around, we don’t really get how people don’t want that. Many people even declare that they never want to have a pet in their home. But as soon these people let pets into their homes, they fell in love with them and now they are inseparable. Not surprisingly, their bonds are strong and incredibly cute.
We at Cats My Life want to make you feel happy, so we decided to share you some photos of pets and their owners. These photos show that some people can’t resist an animal’s charm. They refused to have pets, but now they can’t live without them.
1. “My dad who ’didn’t want a cat’ showing Lucas every item from his recent grocery trip because ’he wants to see what we’ve got.”
2. “My dad was really sad when my sister and I moved out but categorically refused to get a dog. My mom got one anyway. This is them now.”
3. “Just another dad surrounded by the pets he never wanted”
4. “No dogs allowed in bed. Exceptions were made.”
5. “From a dad who did not want a pet to a pet who does not want a dad…”
6. “Who does he think I am? His father? I think so.”
7. Dad: “No, I don’t want pets, who will take care of them when we’re on vacation?”
Also dad: *shares his salmon*
8. “’Why would you ever want a rodent in your house?’ My dad said almost 4 years ago when we got our chinchilla. Now he takes every chance he gets to watch TV with her.”
9. “This is my ’what do you want a cat for, I’m allergic?!’ friend. Now he runs around barking like a dog when the cat is bullied by other cats in the garden. So she waits for him until she hears his car.”
10. Dad: “I don’t want a pet, so stop pestering me about it.” Also Dad: “Please go on vacation so I can hang out with my grandson again.”
11. “My dad had to catsit for me last week. He refuses to get another pet. The whole sunroom was converted into a cat playground when I came to pick him up.”
12. “I caught him hugging the giant dog he didn’t want. He was also singing the dog his own personal song.”
13. “He refused to stand up because ’she’d had a long day and needed the nap.’”
14. “From ’it’s not a real dog’ to dancing together…”
15. “From ’we don’t need a rat in the house’ to ’don’t forget his pillow, the cart is too cold for him.”
16. “My dad reading the news with ’that dog”
Please share this post with your friends and family. And if you have photos, tell us in the comment section below!