Anyone with a cat knows how mischievous their feline friend can be. In fact, cats are not always fluffy balls of goodness. They might be evil monsters, love to destroy everything, and ignore us even though we are so good to them. They knock over the Christmas tree right after you put it up, destroy your couch with their claws, and even sleep on a pile of freshly done laundry. In other words, cats are selfish, unfeeling, environmentally devastating creatures. However, they also love their owners and show their affection in many different ways. And if you are lucky, the cat might greet you or cuddle with you a few times. Although these actions are never as enthusiastic as that displayed by dogs, we still love and respect our feline friends.
Some cats are so naughty that their owners have turned them into the brunt of Internet jokes – by publicly shaming them online. We at Paws Planet have found 20+ convincing pieces of evidence that show cats are bad roomates but still look cute and funny. No matter what they do, their owners still love them unconditionally and are willing to give them the best things. Scroll down to see!
1. Cat logic is beyond reality.
2. This devil who scratches the couch and sits on the scratching post
3. It was up for 12 hours.
4. “Morning trip to the loo, and the cat decides to join me.”
5. “My cat is a devil.”
6. “This guy got up there and kept staring at me because he needed help to get down.”
7. Me: “Get off my back while I use the bathroom please.”
Her: “You stink.”
8. “Little acrocat already ruined the blinds in another room.”
9. “This is what I woke up to today…”