Black cats have a bad reputation for being unlucky because many people believe that they are associated with witches and evil omens. This may also be the reason why black cats at the shelters are less likely to get adopted than their more colorful critter friends. But in fact, black cats are absolutely adorable, ultra pettable, and look gorgeous. And anyone who owns a black cat know this all too well.
We believe that black cats aren’t unlucky at all. They’re actually a symbol of good luck and prosperity. And if you need any proof that black cats are awesome creatures, here you go! Through this article, we want to show that all animals deserve love, no matter what color, shape or size they are.
1. “My black cat looks like my white cat’s shadow.”
2. “As I look into the abyss, the abyss looks into me.”
3. He looks like the devil in the flesh, but this is just a black kitty enjoying the warmth of a ground light.
4. “When you perfectly blend in with your surroundings:”
5. Black cats don’t need to dress up for Halloween: a pair of black wings will do the job.
6. “Gave Jack a bath and now he’s doing that stereotypical black cat thing.”
7. A pot full of black cats, and you don’t need any Halloween decorations.
8. Black cats are only called “black.” In reality, they can be any color from reddish…
9. …to blueish.
10. How many pillows can you count?
11. This garbage can is empty. Oh wait…
12. When winter comes as a surprise:
13. “My twin black cats who like to sleep mirrored”
14. “A black cat with a Superman complex”
15. “My fat black cats were both dedicated to getting into this box. After a night of running head first into it, we finally got a winner!”
16. “I thought that this photo I took of my black cat shows off how amazing their eyes are.”
17. “My cat is so black my camera can’t properly meter him.”
Do you agree with us? Do you have a black cat? Please show us your furry friend’s pics in the comments below!