Cats are known for being independent and aloof creatures. They always live their lives at their own terms and are fairly self-sufficient. For this reason, they don’t want to wait for someone to come and give them a home, they will choose for themselves perfect households and loving owners.
In this article, we collected some pictures of cats who found their forever home to share with you. These photos were captured by people who didn’t know that they had a cat until one appeared in their home. Through these cute pics, we would like to prove that it’s not humans who chose the cats, it’s the cats who chose their humans. Scroll down to see!
1. My Parents Started Feeding A Stray Kitten A Couple Weeks Ago. This Was Their Front Porch Today
2. Not My Dog, Not My Cat, But They Come To My House And Sit Like This Every Day…
3. This Little Guy Showed Up On My Brother’s Farm One Day. My Brother Took Him To The Vet, And His 10 Year Old Daughter Told Him All She Wanted Was This Guy For Her Christmas, She Wanted No Presents Any More But This Guy… Meet Popeye
4. So I Walked Into The Kitchen At 5:30am And Saw This In The Sink… This Is Not My Cat..
5. Had My Window Open To Have A Smoke When I Suddenly Heard Meowing… Turned Around To See This Guy
6. Woke Up This Morning To This…
7. Found This Little Guy Squeaking In My Back Yard
8. There Has Been A Stray Cat Outside Of My House Since Summer. Today We Decided To Let Him Inside To Stay Warm And A Few Hours Later We Found Him Like This!
9. This Guy Showed Up At My Back Door Last Night, I Guess I Own A Cat Now
10. Was Woken Up At 2.45 This Morning By This Asshole… I Don’t Own A Cat… Is This How You Get A Cat?
11. Found This Little Guy In My Parent’s Back Garden. He Has Heart-Shaped Black Nose
12. This Little Guy Jumped Up In My Work Truck With Me For A Bit. Best Day Ever!
13. Came Home. This Is Not My Cat. We Were Both Surprised
14. We Were Hearing Some Noises In Our Shop, So We Set A Live Trap And Caught This Guy
15. So, I Came Home To This… I Don’t Own A Cat
16. I Woke Up To This On My Balcony, Seven Floors Up! I Don’t Even Own A Cat! This Is It… This Is How I Die
17. Came Home To This. I Don’t Own A Cat
18. This Guy Just Randomly Showed Up At My House One Day And Now We’re Bros. I Call Him Oj
19. Walked By The Bathroom And Something Caught My Eye, Did A Lean Back Double Take And Noticed….. I Don’t Have A Cat
20. Finished Painting The Kitchen, Went To Sit Down And Found This. Nothing Too Strange, Except The Fact I Don’t Have A Cat
21. So I Just Woke Up At 4:45 Am With A Non Stop Meowing Noise… Open My Apartment Door And This Little Guy Came Running In. Should I Keep Him?
Do you have a cat? If you have stories and photos about your cat, please share with us in the comments below!