Hundreds of years of breeding has created a wide range of unique dog breeds with different colors, coats, sizes, shapes, and even temperament. However, cross breeding is now a common way to create diverse dog breeds that are a better fit for many households. Thanks to this method, a lot of new breeds we’ve never seen before have started to pop up. And as you’re about to see, these mutts tend to be healthier and be far more adorable than any royal-blooded purebred.
In honor of these cute mixed breed dogs, we have collected the most adorable fluffy cross breeds to share with you. We believe that these cross breeds will melt your heart, and show you the unconventional cuteness that will change your favorite dog breed forever. Who doesn’t want to get adorable cute dogs, which combine the best of both of their breeds? Scroll down to see our list below!
1. This teeny, tiny, ferocious fluff ball is a mix between a Husky and a Pomeranian.
2. They’re called Pomskies and they can each turn out very different, but always just as adorable.
3. This Chabrador melts our hearts with her beautiful blue eyes.
4. This Huskidor looks like it’s been split right down the middle.
5. A cross between a Chow Chow and a Shar Pei makes for a chubby, little baby.
6. This tiny, teddy bear is called a Maltipoo.
7. 2 poodles in a pod: This big Bernedoodle loves his little Newfypoo brother.
8. This Huskita is a big, bad wolf, I tell you!
9. Ru-roh! This Terrier mix has Retriever, Pitbull, and Chow Chow in him to make him look just like Scooby-Doo!
10. This Australian Shepherd and Pomeranian mixture makes for amazing markings.
11. This smushy darling is a cross between a Basset Hound and a Shar Pei.
12. This Saint Berdoodle is so fluffy!!
13. This German Shepherd and Shar Pei cross makes for a very squishy face.
14. This puppy is quite literally a split between a German Shepherd and an Australian Shepherd.
15. An adorable, chubby, fluffy Chowsky baby