11. Not letting him out of his sight!
12. It seems like they might be up to something.
13. They will clean up after your kid: “Our cat is waiting for my son to drop some food.”
14. They always run around together.
15. “She loves her dragon.”
16. “My dog is spooning my baby.”
17. “I was very proud when she gave flowers to the cat.”
18. Getting fresh air won’t be boring anymore.
19. Some quality time outside
20. “My son was sick with the flu and our dog was always by his side.”
21. Curiosity, excitement, and compassion
22. Family hug that set our hearts on fire
23. They will always be part of our good memories.
Does your family have any pets? What did your child learn from them? Please share your photos and stories with us in the comments below!