We are sure that many of us can’t live without our pets. Not only do pets give us companionship and unconditional love, they also improve and make our lives better. Researchers also say there are several health benefits of having a pet. Some studies show that having a pet may reduce the risk of asthma, and people who own pets tend to have a stronger immune system.
Here are 16 precious moments that are stored in pet owners’ memories. These owners managed to keep these memories alive forever. Scroll down to take a look! We hope that these pics will make you better and feel warm even on the coldest of days.
1. “I’m a flight attendant and this was my first passenger this morning.”
2. “My kitten likes to be held like a baby.”
3. “This little guy started hanging around my brother while he was working on a car, which means my brother made friends with a falcon.”
4. This is what a happy rescued dog looks like.
5. “Today I made the best decision of my life.”
6. This is what true love means.
7. “Most of our friends don’t believe we have a cat. We don’t see him much either as he mostly hides behind the bed. Today, he was brave enough to come out for pets.”
8. Have you ever had a yawn so good, you got this happy?
9. “My daughter was snuggling our rescue pup under her hoodie when I walked into the room. Then she tried to get to me.”
10. “My dog when I finally get home from work”
11. “Milly helps my mom with all the things around the house.”
12. “My daughter has been asking every Christmas and birthday for 5 years for her dream dog. This week we adopted her new best friend.”
13. “Billie never understood why I had a set of keys to bring in the car and she didn’t. I got her a set of her own and now she insists on bringing them anytime we go for a drive.”
14. “My neighbor’s dog peeking through the fence to say hello”
15. “My girl brought me a pencil while I was drawing.”
16. “My dad and his ’step cat’ watching YouTube”
If you love these pics, please share them with your friends and family. We’d like to see your photos and stories in the comments!