We do yoga to improve our mental and physical health. But we are not the only ones who do it. Our animal friends are no exception. If you’re a pet owner who has ever tried to practice yoga at home, you’re probably familiar with this case: your 4-legged friends sprawl out on your yoga mat and look at you with an incredulous look. Although they disturb you sometimes, you still love doing yoga with them because it is a great opportunity to spend more time with your beloved pets.
Here are some photos of animals who decided to do yoga with their owners and absolutely loved it. Scroll down to check for yourself! These photos will make you want to practice yoga with your pets.
1. Dog + yoga = Doga
2. “We all do our best!”
3. “This isn’t that hard, I don’t understand why humans complain so much.”
4. My new yoga instructor is awful. Zero stars. Just wants pets and kisses.
5. Morning dog yoga
6. My friend’s dog was giving her some yoga pointers [x-post yoga]
7. “Look, yoga classes are starting to pay off!”
8. Bunny Yoga
9. Guinea pig yoga position
10. Best restorative snuggles.
11. “Caught my cat doing Yoga.”
12. Dog yoga!
13. “I can do it too!”
14. “I call this yoga pose Upward-Facing Guinea Pig.”
15. Apparently she has learnt a thing or two while getting under my feet during yoga practice.
16. [COMP] birds of a feather: peacock pose with an actual peacock 🦚
17. Looks like she’s in Puppy Pose!
18. Now relax back into that child’s pose.
19. “Daisy loves to help me out with the closing postures!”
20. “I was practicing at home and my dog decided to give some tips.”