There has been a longstanding argument about the merits of a mixed-breed versus a purebred dog. For us, every dog breed has unique features that make them different from other dogs. But in fact, there are a lot of benefits of getting a mixed dog breed that we can’t deny. Cross breeding creates amazing doggos that take the best from both of their parents. That’s the reason why a mixed-breed has a better disposition and can more easily adapt to its new home. Moreover, mixed-breeds are sold at lower prices compared to purebred dogs.
We love all dog breeds, but in this post we would like to show you some beautiful mixed doggos that will capture your heart. Scroll down below to see and choose the best mixed breed dogs for you.
1. This cute Pug and Husky crossbreed looks like a Pug in a Halloween costume.
2. This Doberman and Corgi mix is gorgeous!
3. Half German Shepherd, half Husky, and completely adorable!
4. When an English Bulldog falls in love with a Dachshund:
5. This Rottweiler and Australian Shepherd mix has mesmerizing speckles on its fur.
6. Heterochromia makes this German Shepherd and Husky crossbreed look even more unique.
7. “An Australian Shepherd and Corgi mix with the best puppy dog eyes!”
8. This Golden Retriever and Dachshund mix is happy to see you all.
9. This fluffy cutie has inherited the best features of both of her parents — a Corgi and an Australian Shepherd.
10. In case you were wondering what a puppy from a Newfoundland and a Border Collie would look like…
11. Meet Juno, a Shepherd/Husky mix rescue with an adorable heart marking on her face.
12. Those eyes though! One of the parents of this beautiful mutt is surely a Husky.
13. “Our rescue girl! We were told she is a Corgi and Pug mix.”
14. “My brother’s mix is half golden retriever, a quarter husky, and a quarter boxer. In other words, one of a kind!”
15. Who knew a Boxer and Shar-Pei mix could look that charismatic!
16. Gorgeous Husky and Shepherd crossbreed sisters
17. “A puppy that came into my store — a Husky/Pomeranian mix”
18. This Alaskan Malamute/Weimaraner mix looks completely adorable!
19. “Clyde, a Corgi/Pitbull mix, just before I threw a new tennis ball”
20. This German Shepherd and Corgi mix looks right into your soul with her differently colored eyes.
21. Another absolutely paw-some pup whose parents are a German Shepherd and a Corgi
22. 50% Dalmatian, 50% Pitbull, and 100% charm
Have you ever owned or met a dog of mixed breeds? If you have a picture, please share it with us in the comments below!