Sleep is one of our basic daily needs that helps us to protect and maintain our health. Although the amount of sleep varies from one person to another and is affected by several factors, most healthy adults need between 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night to feel alert and well-rested. However, that doesn’t apply for animals in the animal kingdom because their sleeping time is very different. Some animals can sleep as much as 20 hours a day… and it’s not just because they need to… they just really like sleeping!
There’s nothing better than seeing photos of cute animals, so we decided to collect and share 20 photos of peaceful sleeping animals for you to feel better about your day. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. Sometimes, even breakfast isn’t worth getting out of bed for.
2. Of course he’s sleeping in a panda-themed bed.
3. It’s his turn to be the pillow.
4. Never underestimate the power of a sleeping bag.
5. This cat is so relaxed he’s practically melting.
6. “She is very protective of her ducklings.”
7. Everyone needs a good cuddle buddy to keep on hand.
8. Time to get on the sleep train.
9. The middle of the day is the perfect time for sleeping.
10. The stages of a good sleep… it’s almost hypnotic.